Saturday, April 23, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BiRdY LOVe!!


HaPPy BiRThDAy AmBER!!

the BiG

28

I hope you have the best birthday ever today. Wish i could be there to celebrate with you! You better be celebrating like this...

Any way, I just wanted to let you know that
I have so many good memories with you in them!
These are some of my favs...

Woah, easy you little lesbo!! ha ha

Oregon was so fun visiting you

The day you left us :( Yet I'm so happy for you and T,
You guys are the cutest!!

Still can't get over your amazing Zebra Costume!

Summer Twilight concerts just aren't the same without you

i just miss this mama girl so much, LOVE you Bird!
Happy Birthday
XOxoxoXO

2 comments:

  1. loved the post ter! i wish i could see my ter bear everyday. such good memories. Im comin home in june so be around. love you!!

    ReplyDelete