Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gimpy Gimp

So I broke my ankle this week. You ask, "how?" Well, it's actually an interesting story...

By kicking an attempted rapist in the face. The bad news is, I broke my ankle and 3 right toes. The good news is, I broke his face!

Ha. Only teasing, that is the story Hasen came up with since it really isn't a cool story. I actually just slipped on a little patch of ice in my driveway that I didn't see because it was coming out from under my car and the rest of the driveway was dry. So LAME!!

For you anatomy lovers: it was a distal spriral fracture of the right fibula. I will have to be on crutches for about 6-8 weeks. Nooo!!! I wish my Bird still lived with me so we could be gimps together and I could get a kick out of her watching trash T.V.

Ha. Look at how pudgy my foot and toes are
Bruising was already pretty crazy after 1 week
At least I can say I have broken a bone now...

4 comments:

  1. Dang ter, that looks soooooo painful! And pudgy? Um, Ur foot is a bit bigger than pudgy... That's like elephantiasis disease! My tree trunk needs a friend, I wish we could be miserable together! Hasen better be taking good care of u, waiting on u hand and giant foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sad! u rest up you hear

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes. im so sorry little friend. My advice, watch lots and lots of trash guilt free tv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me so sorry... Wish I could be there to bring you a visit with treats and we could chittychat it up:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete