Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rollin' on a River

Our trip to Cataract Canyon in Sept. 2010... was AmaZing!!
Fun peeps, good eats, beautiful sights to see.

Here are a few of my favs...............
yes please!! even a little musical serenade by our very own Matt & Mo.
and then the raddest pics of all.... Jeremy Jackson.
Hasen loved this pic so much he made a
huge poster that now decorates his living room. ha...man love.
getting our dance on the party barge
parties over.... major rapids ahead.
and then.... we lost one....
No worries, he was rescued...
and lived to tell the tale of Cataract Canyon 2010!!

5 comments:

  1. Teri!! I love it when you write on your blog. Man oh man, I might want that pic of va jj blown up by my bed but don't tell larry I said that. He would put me in time out with Filly. That trip looks amazing. Wish I could have joined you crazies. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this trip blows my mind... I wanna come... it looks so blastastic. no fair..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna come too, that looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and she's back! love that you updated the blog finally. this river trip looks so fun and your booty looks slammin' in that 4th pic. But now i don't know which i like better, hassens top hat or the sombrero...

    ReplyDelete