Saturday, October 22, 2011

Te Amo mi Amor

Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! Great weather, beautiful ceremony, fun party, and gorgeous dress! My dress was hand-made by one of my besties, Chelsea Needs, she is AmAZing. I can't believe how pretty it turned out, I was obsessed :) Girls, she is going to have her own line soon... check out her work at C.SEA Apparel. So cute. Chelsea- Post your new stuff already!! Photo's from our photographer are still to come... I can't wait. But here are a few of my favs that Chelsea & friends took...
WE DO!!!

3 comments:

  1. i love that first picture. geez ter. breath taking! i think i speak for everyone you know when i say, four pictures?! thats all we get?? give us a link or something... i have a few good pictures of that perfect day, ill have to get them to ya. see you nov. 19th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bird, this post was for you because I knew you wanted to see the pics but that's all i have!! I haven't gotten them back from my photographer yet. But hopefully i will soon and then i'll post tons. Send me the ones you have. I want to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you guys. you are goin to have cute little babes, and be the cutest little hippies.

    ReplyDelete