Monday, May 17, 2010

My Paradise

When you think of paradise Iguazu Falls is it. So hermosa (beautiful)!! There are about 200 and something waterfalls in the middle of the jungle and everywhere you look there are rainbows, butterflies and birds. We were lucky to be there while there was a full moon because we went on this night tour that they only do three times a month when the full moon is out. It was really neat to see the waterfalls at night with only the reflection of the moonlight. Jessica and I were conversing as we walked but stopped mid-sentence when we reached the viewpoint because the waterfalls were so impressive that we were totally taken back with amazement. It was really cool to be able to see them at night first and then return the next day to see them with the daylight. Two totally different experiences, both very amazing.

3 comments:

  1. This all sounds perfect! I can't wait for you to come home and tell me your stories first hand. I really miss you ter ter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh la la. no way. i'm going asap! and I need you to come visit me as soon as you get back. I'm having withdrawals. big time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so pretty! i can't wait to hear all of your stories, and you best have a story about getting some spanish loving.

    ReplyDelete